How I can serve you
Bookkeeping can be very frustrating and time consuming when trying to run a business. If not done properly, it could cost your business thousands in legal tax savings. My biggest goal is to help business owners spend more time working ON their business rather than IN their business.
What I Do
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Recording and organizing all transactions
4 Hidden costs of doing your own bookkeeping:
- Your Time
- How much is your time worth?
- Accurate bookkeeping allows businesses to receive all of the proper tax deductions, make key business decisions, and prevent fees & penalties.
- Lack Of Financial Insight
- Having up to date books will help you know exactly where your money is going and how you can maximize profits.
- Peace Of Mind
- According to Small Business Report, 60% of small business owners feel they are not very knowledgeable about accounting and finance. Further, 40% of owners say bookkeeping and taxes are the worst part of owning a business.
Schedule a free consultation
During this consultation you will get to learn more about us. We will learn some preliminary information about what your business does and how we can best serve you. If we both feel that we’re a fit for each other, next steps will be given.